Friday, August 3, 2012

It's too late for this...

I've been coordinating and volunteering to co-run a yard/bake sale to benefit my daughters's scout troops this week... 

I am currently up at 12:36 AM making banana muffins for said bake sale.  

I spent all day in the hot sun pricing clothes, setting up tables and dealing with customers trying to low-ball my already fair if not low prices.

AND I have the next 2 days to look forward a repeat much of the same.  

I'm. COMPLETELY. exhausted.  
Tomorrow it is supposed to be 90...

Yard sells STINK! Whose idea was this anyway???  Oh, yea, mine.  =(

It will hopefully be worth all of the time and effort!  

That is all.

'Til next time...















Have suggestions for us?  Want to share your yard sale tips or horror stories?  Please share them! We can't wait to hear from you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment